Reading Consulting Team Overview:
The Grow Up With Books Reading Consulting Team is comprised of teachers and other professionals that have considerable experience in teaching children how to read and the enjoyment and necessity of being able to read and comprehend in every day life. Every book selected by age and/or category is based not only on their collective 40+ years of experience, but also on their consistent communication with numerous reading associations, societies, libraries and teachers throughout the country. So when a book is posted to Grow Up With Books, the subscriber can be confident that it is going to be the best possible selection. And when a question is asked of the Reading Consulting Team, the answer will have been thoroughly researched, providing the subscriber with information that is pertinent and always in the best interest of the child.
The Reading Consulting Team's Objectives:
- Previews, reads, and selects books based on specified criteria for each age group (the seed, the sprout, the sapling, and the young tree).
- Reviews each book in detail, and creates unique connection cards that help parents build and foster connections between the book and their children, other books, and the world.
- Categorizes all books into the Read TWO Experience, which helps parents know if a book should be:
- Read To the child
- Read With the child
- Child reads on their Own
- Available to answer questions via our website regarding:
- Choosing books for your child
- Other connections that can be made with a book
- Reading strategies and tips
- Communicates monthly with subscribers via the Grow Up With Books newsletter on new additions to the collection (new releases, featured books, holiday favorites) and reports on "What's Hot!" in reading research and education.
For any questions regarding our Reading Consulting Team, the Read TWO
Experience, book choices and offerings, or any other general reading question
please contact us at email@example.com.